Information for Customers About Our Complaints Procedure
Searches UK Limited is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. In line with the Search Code, Searches UK identifies a complaint as “any verbal or written expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not”. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you
may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Web: www.tpos.co.uk,
Tel: 01722 333306, E-mail: [email protected].
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with their final decision. In order to deal with any complaint speedily and effectively, please address any concerns or complaints to:
Searches UK Limited
Basepoint Business Centre,
Little High Street
Telephone: 01273 222785
Email: [email protected]