How does Searches UK help?
At Searches UK we value the community we live and work in and are mindful of the impact we have, as a business, on the environment, on the welfare of individuals and on the sustainability of resources. We believe that supporting the community, locally and nationally, is a hugely important part of our business and we aim to help organisations from all backgrounds grow and develop.
Searches UK regularly support the following Local and National Charities:
- Action for Children
- Rockinghorse Children’s Charity
- Chestnut Tree House Charity
- Age UK
- Cancer Research UK
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Brighton Housing Trust
- Money Advice
- The Centre for Independent Living’s Disability Advice
- Circus Starr
The Rockinghorse Children’s Charity
Searches UK are proud to host the Property Professionals Lunch each quarter in partnership with Portfolio Magazine. These lunches are a fantastic networking opportunity for professionals in the property industry and delegates have the chance to enter into a prize draw which is in aid of the Rockinghorse Children’s Charity. So far we’ve raised enough money to buy two incubators for premature and ill babies. We will continue to contribute towards invaluable projects at the Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital and the Trevor Mann Baby Unit.
“Their support has helped children all over Sussex and we are so incredibly grateful for the contributions made by Searches UK.”Ryan Heal
Pictures are kindly shared by the Rockinghorse Children’s Charity.
Every year Searches UK sponsor Circus Starr a non-profit organisation that supports charities around the country; Circus Starr organise shows all over the UK with all profits made being donated to charity. With our support they are also able to send disadvantaged, disabled and vulnerable children along to enjoy the performances.
Pictures are kindly shared by Circus Starr.
Other Community Contributions:
- Through the Young Enterprise Scheme our Managing Director mentored pupils at a secondary school once a week
- Brighton Marathon by sponsoring the Cavalcade
- 10k Brighton Legal Walk
- We have 3 season tickets for the 1901 Club at the American Express Community Stadium, which is home to the Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. Albion in the Community (AITC) is the charitable arm of Brighton & Hove Albion and it uses the power of football to provide a huge range of services to the people of Sussex and beyond. Searches UK are happy to offer these tickets, on a first come, first served basis, to our clients who wish to attend any Brighton & Hove Football Club matches which take place at the Amex. Please click here to contact us for more information or call 0800 043 1815.