About The Conveyancing Exchange
Searches UK are offering to all their clients an unique quotation platform The Conveyancing Exchange – A modern quotation-and-sales service that connects estate agents, financial advisors & brokers to law firms to provide direct, real-time conveyancing quotes that can be instructed on a client’s behalf immediately.
Streamline and accelerate your internal quote process
The Conveyancing Exchange encourages homebuyers to instruct a conveyancer early in the process and highlights to clients and introducers that your firm is forward thinking, using state of the art software.
By using The Conveyancing Exchange, conveyancers get free access to this platform where introducers can provide standard conveyancing quotes and send instructions online.
Law firms can gain FREE access to receive instructions from introducers as well as the option to use case notes to support business growth and an efficient communication process between all parties.
Additionally, Searches UK clients will also have access to the following:
- Generating conveyancing quotes directly or via your introducers in less than 60 seconds to include (sale, purchase, sale & purchase, remortgage and transfer of equity)
- Facility to add your own network of introducers
- Option to proceed with conveyancing instruction immediately or allowing your client to do this at their convenience
- Being in complete control of your legal fees and disbursement charges as well as any referral fees between yourself and your introducers
- Instant access to management information such as quote conversion rates, effectiveness of colleagues and external relationships
- Option to order conveyancing searches on nationwide coverage
- Ability to order nationwide expert surveys with 7 days support
- No subscription or lengthy contracts
- Being part of future designs and developments
- New additions and enhancements on monthly bases
For more information, or to book your demonstration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on 0800 043 1815 to speak to one of our dedicated team today.