THE VILLAGE HOTEL (SOUTH) LEEDS, TUESDAY 24TH APRIL 2018
After a fantastic reception from January’s conference, Searches UK have teamed up with Inside Conveyancing, Landmark Information Group, Eclipse Legal Systems and SDLT.co.uk to host another informative and interactive legal CPD accredited conference providing essential information and updates by leading industry experts.
The event is designed to inform conveyancers and solicitors on recent developments in the conveyancing industry. It incorporates a range of topics from the profession’s leading organisations and speakers, including The Land Registry, Landmark Information Group, Legal Eye, Bold Legal Group, SDLT.co.uk and Terrafirma.
The conference will contribute towards your ongoing training requirements and is worth a total of 6 CPD points.
THIS EVENT HAS A FANTASTIC LINE UP OF SPEAKERS COVERING A RANGE OF CURRENT AND INFORMATIVE TOPICS INCLUDING:
- Bold Legal Group – Government Call for Evidence and the possible changes to the Home Buying Process – Rob Hailstone
- Legal Eye – Get Ready for GDPR – Jody Evans
- SDLT.co.uk – Property Tax Update: aka SDLT and the Digital Drive Of ‘Integration’. Comments and Update on the Devolved Welsh Land Transaction Tax LTT – Archie Courage
- Land Registry – Overview of Land Registry – Jamie Winch
- Landmark Information Group – “Which Report?” The Right Residential Report for the Right Transaction – Chris Hatch
- Terrafirma – Ground Risks & Liabilities – Tom Backhouse
LISA SUMMERTON, SALES DIRECTOR AT SEARCHES UK SAID:
“We are extremely pleased to be working alongside Inside Conveyancing and other sponsors to host the Inside Conveyancing & Legal Update Conference in Leeds. There still seems to be confusion with regards to some of the important legal changes that are due to take place within the next couple of months, including the Welsh Land Transaction Tax LTT and GDPR. It is therefore fantastic that we able to bring together the experts in these fields and others to provide the facts and directly answer any queries or concerns that conveyancing professionals may have, before they come into effect.”
Date: Tuesday 24th April 2018
Registration: 10.00 am – 10.30 am
Conference Timing: 10.30 am – 3.30 pm
Price: £69.00 (incl. VAT)
Click here to purchase tickets
Please note spaces for the Inside Conveyancing & Legal Update Conference are limited, so secure your place today by emailing email@example.com or calling 01273 229334, or booking through Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/inside-conveyancing-legal-update-leeds-2018-tickets-42906282847.