Searches UK believe in going the extra mile for our clients.
In addition to offering competitively priced products and services whenever possible, no account fees to process orders, a smooth-running case management system and an excellent reputation for customer service, we are proud to share that it doesn’t stop there!
Searches UK provide a host of benefits as a standard to our clients.
- Apportionment Calculator
- COMPLETION monitor – an efficient, interactive pre and post-completion checklist system
- Monthly CPD Accredited Webinars & Seminars
- SDLT Online Portal
- Easy access to Indemnity Policies
- Compliance Health Checks
- Searches UK Mobile App
- Risk & Compliance Support
- Account Plus – A fantastic scheme which offers a variety of benefits to support management of a firm and includes effective tools to support a smooth running and successful business
- Free boundary mapping tool via Searches UK’s ordering platform (contact us for login details to view and access)
But there’s more …
Did you know that as a valued client of Searches UK you have access to the following:
- 1901 Hospitality Brighton Football Club Premiership Tickets
- Birthday greetings
- Monthly prize draw entry
- Thank you boxes with treats
- Invitations to awards & events
- And more!
Lisa Summerton, Sales Director, at Searches UK said:
“Searches UK is committed to customer service, which is reflected in our average score of 9.9 out of 10, highlighting our commitment to professionalism, quality of service, advice, communication and customer service on Checkaprofessional.com.
“We are pleased to be able to provide firms with not just a high quality and personalised service, but also those little extras that show we value all of our clients and appreciate their business.”
Start taking advantage of the benefits at Searches UK by simply opening an account today!
For more information on how you can access Searches UK’s benefits or more information about any of the products and services from Searches UK visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+. Alternatively call us directly on 0800 043 1815 or email us at email@example.com to speak to one of our dedicated team today